Monday, August 23, 2004

shouts out

Up to my neck, and while I really want to tell you all about flirting with Carl Djerassi and yesterday's Ultra Gypsy photo shoot (and I eventually will, probably after the sunburn has faded), right now I want to point you at other people.

AX told me about this woman on the phone, but I still don't believe it. That someone can making a living as a competitive eater is beyond my comprehension. That there is an organization is even worse, and an official newsletter called 'The Gurgitator'... boggles the mind.

Robyn's struggling with the Eighth Grade Test, but passes along this comforting post from Moveable Type about creativity; she says it'll make you feel better, and it certainly works for me. Also, Robyn's site itself is pretty funny right now. Where do I get a job making raincoats for cats?