Monday, August 30, 2004

i've had enough of this mercury in retrograde nonsense

On hold with DHL, trying to track down my computer. Typing onehanded. Getting crankier with every passing minute. The hold music has a voiceover of a fuzzy-sounding woman talking about things to know while visiting Jamaica, which is sounding like a really, really, good idea right now. Allegedly DHL tried to deliver at 11 and the driver couldn't find my name in the directory, so noted it as a bad address and did not leave a notice.

I was home, mind you, waiting. This is after a whole bunch of bullshit last week with HP that I did not blog because I did not want to whine any more than I already was.

Why are there so many people in the world who can't find their ass with both hands?

I am having a hard time extending love and compassion right now.