Monday, April 12, 2004

wonderful day yesterday

Just in time to cure some blues... I'm parked in a towaway zone, so I'll just lay out the bones.

1. Went out with Snufkina and her sweetie AND AX and his dad to D's place in the country, and everyone seemed to have a good time. AX's dad flirted with all the girls. It was very sweet.
2. Six goats one week old, and one one hour old! His little head was still wet when we got there!
3. Made earrings out of beer caps and Pokemon images and glitter glue. Haute couture. Yep.
4. Some people are more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Some people are the barrel, and the monkeys, and maybe a little tiger thrown in. I know someone like that now.
5. Modeling for fun people tonight.
6. Staying at Nomad's place while she terrorizes Paris. Creek running through the back yard, Pacific chorus frogs doing their number, skylights in the bedroom. Very, very nice.

In the middle of all the grief and uncertainty that marks my life right now, some days shine all the harder. I'm just sorry that something so sad has to be going on for me to see how blessed I am.