Sunday, February 08, 2004

hey, I called it!

Michigan caucus: Kerry-Dean-Edwards-Sharpton. With Sharpton coming in a close second to Kerry around the Detroit area (seven delegates). I am the man. Next I'm going to work on picking lottery numbers.

Also, that pickle-lovin' sylph Diablo Cody has put up two pictures of her gargantuan cat, with typically hilarious captions. So hilarious in fact that I just give up tonight; the rest of my post will have to wait until I'm feeling funnier. There's also some nekkidness over there, if you like that sort of thing. Me, I think we should start a collection to get her a gift certificate to Minneapolis' finest sushi joint. Writing Minneapolis and sushi in the same sentence makes me wonder if the regional variation over there might have anything at all to do with lutefisk, and I shudder at the thought.