Wednesday, March 01, 2006

so brown did in fact take it in the neck for the president

I'm with Mayor Nagin; there's a sinking feeling in my stomach as I read about the tape everyone should see. The one the AP found that shows that Bush knew in advance how bad Katrina could be. Sickening and vital.

Also interesting that Michael Brown actually was trying to do something before the storm hit--and didn't get the support he needed.

Before the storm hit, Bush was told that the levees might not hold. Four days after Katrina made landfall, he said that "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees". What, did he forget? Or did he lie? And what's with all of Homeland Security's "fog of war" bullshit? They can fold that until it's all sharp corners and shove it.

Looks like another reason to impeach to me.