Tuesday, January 20, 2004

ten deep breaths still didn't do it

Blogger does it again. I wrote what I thought was a rather amusing post about my sudden desire to use dollhouse miniature-making techniques to create a 1/12th scale SM dungeon, and Blogger went and dropped it somewhere. Drat! I had a link to a site with pictures of the Thorne Rooms and everything, and that's not as easy to find as you might think. Most of the pictures of the Thorne Rooms are in expensive books that the people at the Art Institute of Chicago want you to pay for, not easily accessible on the Web. And no, Narcissa Niblick Thorne did not (to the best of my knowledge) have an SM dungeon in her collection.

So instead. I offer an edifying post on Gothic Dancing. Sadly I was mistaken and the move "Catch the Bats, Release the Bats" is not included, but I am anxious to try out "Testing the Scratching Post."