1. It is astoundingly dry here, between the oxygen machines, the air purifier, the central heat, and the fact that it's winter. I'm starting to wish I had a CamelBak because I can't seem to get enough water down.
2. Lately the chicken tenders from Kroger have had rather a lot of pepper on them. Mom has threatened to sic me on the chicken tenders people. I am like a blunt instrument.
3. I know who the Salem Stalker is, but why has Marlena apparently gone bad?
4. Television is every bit as stupid as I remember it being.
5. Scottland, PA is a very funny film, especially once you realize that it's Macbeth set in a fast-food joint.
6. I have been out of the apartment once since I got here Tuesday night. It's now Saturday morning.
7. Dad is up to the Hittites.
8. I move any of my mother's stacks at my own peril.
9. I finally thought to go on Tribe and do a search for interesting people in this zip code, and almost all of the 144 people who came up are apparently Goths or Goth-curious. Quite a few are also interested in Chaos Magick. Which makes me suspect that had I stayed in Detroit, I would have headed in those directions as well, simply to preserve my sanity.
10. If you know me, write to me! I'm starting to feel like an ingrown hair.